Sunday, February 17, 2013

4th Year Film Update

Screenshot from "TITAN"

     Hey guys!  Just wanted to upload some stuff from my animated short "TITAN", I've been stuck at the rough animation stage for so long now, I feel like a turtle.  I probably just get distracted too easily.  Also, I'm finally getting the hang of making an animated film.  To be honest, I haven't been following the proper process, I've had to take a lot of shortcuts just to reach milestones but now I'll know what to do for next time.  Anyway, enjoy!





A WIP scene, smoke and debris is difficult!

8 comments:

  1. woah! can't wait til your film is finished!! OvO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome!! cant wait for your film :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is certaіnlу a lot to learn about thіs іssue.
    I lovе аll the рoints you mаde.


    My web sіte - Http://Www.Kapuwa.Com/MarvinHay
    My webpage > Fhahero.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cοulԁ not refrain from commenting. Vеrу
    well wгitten!

    Look intο mу ωeb pаge www.bffe.Com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo awesome!! love the lighting and texture

    ReplyDelete

^